Public Offer Agreement
PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
24 March 2019
Registered user shall mean a user who has completed the registration process for using the Website, involving creation of the personal account (user account) on the Website and allowing to arrange a one time purchase of access to the Website content or a subscription to the content for a certain period of time.
Visitor shall mean a person using the Website, who did not complete the registration process. At the same time, a Visitor is granted limited access only to browse the Website without the possibility of viewing video clips, except for promo videos and one trial viewing the Video.
User shall mean a Visitor or a Registered User.
Service shall mean the provision by the Company to the Users of the access to watching videos that were made on behalf of the participant on real marathons, races and other similar events or on behalf of the runner on a run (“running from first person”) (hereinafter — the Video) in streaming video format (Streaming Video). The Service can be paid or free-of-charge.
Dear User, this document is an open proposition (offer) of the Company to conclude a Service Provision Agreement (hereinafter — the Agreement) on the conditions set forth herein.
- SUBJECT MATTER AND TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- TERM OF THE AGREEMENT AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Agreement shall enter into force upon acceptance of the Agreement by the User and is valid for the duration of the corresponding account of the Registered User or is a one-time for the Website Visitor.
- If the Registered User requests the Company to delete his/her personal data or terminate the use of his/her personal data, or delete the account, this Agreement will be terminated from the moment of deletion of the account.
- SERVICE PAYMENT
- Using the Service, the User can choose Services of different prices or those offered free-of-charge.
- Paid Services are paid in advance. To order the Services on the Website, you should select the appropriate Service, register on the Website and make a payment.
- Payment for the Services is made through com service (Paddle.com Market Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 08172165)).
- The cost of the Services (the price of viewing each individual Video or subscription for a certain period) is indicated on the Website on the relevant pages where the Videos are posted.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY:
- To provide, according to the current Laws, equal access to the Videos to all Users.
- To protect information and protect confidential information from unauthorized access.Protection should ensure the impossibility of leakage, destruction and blocking of information, violation of integrity and mode of access to information.
- COMPANY RIGHTS:
- To exercise its rights stipulated by this Agreement, current Laws and the Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation).To require from the Participant to eliminate violations of the terms of this Agreement, Laws and the Regulation.
- In cases of violation by the User of the provisions of the Regulation and/or the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to: violation of the terms of payment, provision and distribution (placement), failure to perform other obligations and reservations provided for in this Agreement, etc. and/or in cases stipulated by current Laws the Company shall be entitled to apply appropriate technical measures to the User, including by disabling and/or technically blocking the access of the User to the Website.
- Prematurely terminate the Agreement on the grounds specified in this Agreement and/or the Regulation.
- Unilaterally make amendments and additions to this Agreement.The notification about the amendments and additions to this Agreement (new version of the Public Offer) is posted on the website no later than 5 (five) working days prior to the entry into force of such amendments and additions (new version of the Public Offer).
- The Company reserves the exclusive right, without any obligations to the Users, to modify or discontinue the operation of the Website and/or delete (temporarily or permanently) the data provided by the User.
- At its sole discretion and without the consent of the User, transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement to third parties.In this case, this Agreement remains valid for the User, and the rights and obligations of the Company are transferred to the assignee.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER:
- Independently bear responsibility for violations of the requirements of the Laws and/or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, committed by him/her during the use of the Website.
- In case of disagreement of the User with the amendments and additions made by the Company to the Agreement or other documents of the Website, he/she undertakes to stop using the Website from the day such amendments enter into force.Continued use of the Website by the User after the entry into force of amendments and additions to this Agreement means his/her full acceptance of all such amendments and additions.
- Without obtaining the prior written permission of the Company, not to transfer his/her rights and obligations under this Agreement to third parties, including not to transfer personal password to access his/her account.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER:
- To use the Website as part of the implementation of this Agreement and exercise his/her rights as the User.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
registration code 14609294,
location: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Sepapaja tn 6, 15551
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org