24 March 2019
Registered user shall mean a user who has completed the registration process for using the Website, involving creation of the personal account (user account) on the Website and allowing to arrange a one time purchase of access to the Website content or a subscription to the content for a certain period of time.
Visitor shall mean a person using the Website, who did not complete the registration process. At the same time, a Visitor is granted limited access only to browse the Website without the possibility of viewing video clips, except for promo videos and one trial viewing the Video.
User shall mean a Visitor or a Registered User.
Service shall mean the provision by the Company to the Users of the access to watching videos that were made on behalf of the participant on real marathons, races and other similar events or on behalf of the runner on a run (“running from first person”) (hereinafter — the Video) in streaming video format (Streaming Video). The Service can be paid or free-of-charge. Detailed conditions for the provision of paid Services, as well as their payment conditions, are indicated in the Public Offer Agreement at the link https://sportteleport.com/en/public-offer-agreement/.
Personal information shall mean “information or opinion, whether true or not, and whether it is recorded in a material format or not, with respect to an identified person or a person who can reasonably be identified.” Any information or opinion that may lead to a reasonable conclusion about a person’s identity can be considered as personal information.
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data and make a lot of efforts to develop and maintain high standards of internal security measures and technologies to ensure you the secure processing and storage of the data that we receive from you; and protect your data from unauthorized or illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA AND OBJECTIVES
When registering an account, we collect and process the following categories of data:
- Information requested when registering the account that identifies you, namely: Your name or nickname (aliased name) and email address. When you go through the registration process, you should specify the email address and create a password.
- Information that we can collect using automatic means. When you use the Website and its tools, we also track and collect tracking information related to use, such as the access date and time, device identification, operating system, browser type and IP address. This information can be obtained by the Company directly or through third party services.
- We use Google Analytics on our Website. If you want to learn more about Google Analytics, visit the page https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. We do not collect information that can identify you without your permission.
- We do not intend to request or collect Personal information from persons under the age of 18 or under the age of majority in your country, if it is higher. If you are under the age of 18 or you have not reached the age of majority in your country, do not enter any personal data on our Website.
We collect and process the above-mentioned data to perform our agreement obligations and legitimate interests before you, namely:
- provision of Services, including the corresponding Services maintenance for which you are registered, and management of your account;
- providing you with information about your activities in your account;
- notifications about any amendments and updates of the Services provided to you;
- compliance with applicable Laws;
- provision of additional or support services, as well as customer surveys, statistical analysis;
- for the provision marketing activities (sending you news, updates, promotions, product information, event announcements, etc.).
Above-mentioned list can be extended depending on the development of Services.
We collect your personal information directly from you and indirectly as a result of your relationship with us. This information also helps us to improve our services and inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may interest you.
The information we receive from you indirectly includes your Internet Protocol address(“IP”), browser type, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time stamps, and transaction history. If you close your account with us, the Company will retain your information, but will only use it to comply with regulatory requirements and contact you periodically to offer you the opportunity to reactivate your account or participate in other offers.
- PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be received and processed:
- By the Company in our internal processing systems that correspond to technical and organizational measures in such a way as to comply with the applicable requirements of the Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) and safety standards; and/or
- by third party service providers and processors that access and use data only to the extent that is required to perform the obligations transferred by the Company to them by sub-contracting (hereinafter — Sub-processors).
These Sub-processors perform tasks on our behalf and under the contract undertake not to disclose or use the collected information for any other purposes, as well as to store, assist in facilitating the technical aspects of our services or perform functions related to the administration of services (collection and analysis) or other tasks in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
If such Sub-processors are located outside the Swiss Confederation, the European Union or the European Economic Area, the processing of personal data is carried out or will be carried out in accordance with the current Laws.
Sub-processors remain fully responsible for all obligations, for all actions and lack of action. The Company shall not be liable in case of disclosure of information as a result of a breach or breach of security by any such Sub-processors, or for Sub-processors that perform the above-mentioned requirements.
- NOTIFICATION ABOUT INCIDENTS
If the Company finds out about any breach of our security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access (excluding unsuccessful attempts or actions) to personal data of users in systems managed or otherwise controlled by us, we will notify you immediately and without undue delay in accordance with the procedure prescribed in the relevant provisions.
The notification will be sent to your email address. The user is solely responsible for providing us with the email address and ensuring that this email address is valid and active.
None of the incident notifications provided by the Company can and will be interpreted as our confirmation of any error or liability in relation to incidents.
- SAFETY OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
You agree that, without prejudice to our security measures and incidents with data, you are responsible for the proper use of our services to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in relation to your personal data and protection of your credentials, system and authorization devices that you use to access our services.
We are not obliged to protect your personal data that you choose to store or transfer outside the Website and our Sub-processors systems.
- CUSTOMER RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Regulation, you have various rights with respect to your personal data. You can exercise all these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to access — you have the right to receive information from us about whether your personal information is being processed, and, in this case, access to such personal data. You can access and change your personal data, request detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data and prevent unwanted marketing by refusing from it.
- The right to revoke the consent — at the time when we rely on your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. However, revocation of your consent will not affect the legality of the processing of your data by the Company on the basis of the consent prior to your revocation.
- The right to correct — we will make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of your personal information. To help us with this, you should give us a notice about any changes in personal information that you provided to us by sending us a request to correct your personal data, if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to limit processing — you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
- The right to delete. Contacting us with the request to delete all your personal data will cause the Company to delete your personal data without undue delay (unless we have a legitimate reason why we cannot delete some of your personal data, in this case we will inform you about this). Appealing to us with a request to stop processing your personal data or deleting your personal data will probably mean that you will no longer be able to use our Services.
- The right to data portability — you have the right to request that the Company provides you with a copy of all your personal data and transfers your personal data to another data controller in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, when it is technically possible for us, and the processing is based on the consent or performance of the contract.
- The right to file a complaint — although we encourage our clients to interact with us in case of any problems or complaints, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The right to object to automatic processing — you have the right not to undergo the decision based solely on the automatic processing of your personal data.
- The right to make a request — you can also send a request for information that has been processed, modified, deleted or blocked, as well as the information about any parties to whom we transfer your personal data.
- COOKIE AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
We cannot and will not collect information about other websites that you may have visited. We can share information about how visitors use our websites with reputable advertising companies in order to target our advertising banners on the Internet. The information collected by an advertising company using these pixel tags cannot be personally identified. We can also use third party software to track and analyse statistical information about usage and volume, including page requests, form requests, and click paths. A third party can use cookie to track behaviour and can set cookie on behalf of the Company. All web browsers have settings that allow to block cookies.
- EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY’S PARTNERS AND NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
The Company does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any affiliates or third parties for any reason, except as described below.
The Company can share information with affiliates if the information is necessary to provide the product or Service requested by you or to give you the opportunity to participate in the products or services offered by our affiliates.
In order to help us to improve our services for you, we can bring in another business to help us perform certain internal functions, such as invoice processing, execution, customer service, customer satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities related to our business. We can also provide independent third party with the information about Users from our database, including an email address, to help us analyse and determine customer needs, inform customers about products and services offers or conduct general marketing research for us.
The Company also forges partnerships with independent third parties that offer high-quality products and services that can be of value to our users. To ensure that these products and services meet your needs and are delivered in a way that is useful and appropriate, the Company can transfer some personal information to these independent third parties. We always require that all independent third parties to whom we provide your non-public personal information agree to maintain the privacy of your information and use such information solely for the limited purposes for which we hired them or in accordance with the requirements of Laws. In addition, if offers are offered to you by independent third parties, we always require them to disclose that the offer is made because of your relationships with us. We also strive to ensure that these independent third parties adhere to proper data protection procedures to protect against unauthorized use or access to your personal information
When required by Laws, the Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information to third parties or regulatory, law enforcement or other government bodies.
- SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use software, systems and procedures for safety provision to offer you a safe working environment and protect your personal financial information. When you open an account with us, you are given a unique user identifier. Only a limited number of Company employees who need to know this information will have access to your user identifier and password. Please remember that you are fully responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user identifier and password. We strongly recommend you do not disclose this information to anyone.
- CONTACT INFORMATION